My Inspiration on writing emails sequence that match the market

I am currently writing a 18 days email sequences that sell an affiliate product in a relationship niche. The target market is mainly women. Originally, I quote some YouTube video as my content for the email, and those video are mainly from Tony Robbins. Nothing wrong with that, he is a good relationship coach, almost everybody in U.S. know him. But if you think there is nothing wrong with that, you are WRONG! When you are using celebrity, I think one of the way to approach this is to use a celebrity that your market admire and follow. Tony Robbins is great, but since most of my market are women, I choose Oprah Winfrey instead of Tony Robbins. For a women, I think Oprah will have a more "close" relationship then Tony. Look at their audience: Tony's event will have 1/2 men 1/2 women. And then look at Oprah show: 90% (or even more) women! Oprah talks to women, and my market is for women. Oprah is therefore much more appropriate then Tony. Hope it helps someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCPDF How to show/display Chinese Character?

How to fix fancy box/Easy Fancybox scroll not work in mobile

Wordpress Load balancing: 2 web servers 1 MySQL without any Cloud services