IIS 8.5 PHP Cannot Upload File - Permission Denied
If you have problem of not able to upload file and the error log said: permission denied/Unable to create file at line 0 (something like that), here is my suggestion:
- Go to your IIS, right click your application and select: Edit Permission
- In the "Security" screen where you can select a list of users and set permission, try to find if you have a user group called IUSR or IIS_IUSR.
- If you don't have it, use "Add" to add them in
- Assign "Full control" for those two groups and click "OK"
- Now here comes to the crucial part: Since PHP will first upload your file to a temporary folder first, then copy the file from temp folder to destination folder. THE TEMPORARY FOLDER MUST ALSO BE WRITABLE BY IIS!!!
- So find that temporary folder out, add permission in that folder to allow IUSR and IIS_IUSR to have "full control"
- That would be OK.
Hope that helps someone.