JMeter on Wordpress and Woocommerce

I am using Apache JMeter to do some stress tests on my server. (I am using ver 2.11)

However, when I load and run the .jmx file generated from BadBoy, even if it runs smoothly the first few times, you will see "Session expired" message from JMeter later on.

To fix this problem, I read this article about JMeter and found that if I add HTTP Cookie Manager:


And configure like this:


You will not see any session expired problem.

Another message: "Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry." may be caused by Force SSL problem, you may see this thread in wordpress for details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCPDF How to show/display Chinese Character?

How to fix fancy box/Easy Fancybox scroll not work in mobile

Wordpress Load balancing: 2 web servers 1 MySQL without any Cloud services