My prouduct launch notes
- Surprisingly I spent a lot of time playing around with OptimizePress 2.0
- Do a split test on sales page
- Driving FB PPC traffic to sales page. And finally I understand this statement: You do not have any traffic problem. It is true because you can always buy traffic from different source.
- Set your daily PPC budget at the maximum of your product price so that, if you have one sale a day, you just cover your PPC expense. My product is $9.95 so that my daily PPC budget is $10.
- Later on it seems that it would be a good idea to create a free report first, then drive traffic to squeeze page, then create 3 email follow up on client.
- Using Ryan Deiss free email follow up as a template, you can rewrite it to deliver some value on your email, and at the end of email you add a link to your sales page. E.g. if you want to learn more tips and tricks about this, you can go to website here.
- Frank Kern recently released an "article" promoting his advance training. The article he wrote is composed of short paragraphs, sometimes even 1 line, which is a good reference for article writer.
- Ryan Deiss Native Ad can be a good way to drive traffic.
- Glenn Livingston JV fast track gives a good way to do JV with others. You can find writers to create 10 articles and do a guest posting to different websites that related to your niche.