Dean Jackson - I know I am successful when...

My successful list:  I know I am successful when I...


  • Surrounded by kind, nice and wealthy people
  • Ask myself: what I want to do today?
  • My passive income is higher than my lifestyle needs
  • Work when I want to, not I need to
  • Creating valuable stuff and people's life are improved because of my stuff
  • No deadline of my work
  • Dress extremely casual in high level business meeting and I can still be myself
  • Practising martial arts because I want to
  • Go whereever I want and take a vacation whenever I want, and my business is still unaffected.
  • I have my own comfortable home.
  • I am looking forward to Monday
  • my business is easy, lucrative, fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCPDF How to show/display Chinese Character?

How to fix fancy box/Easy Fancybox scroll not work in mobile

Wordpress Load balancing: 2 web servers 1 MySQL without any Cloud services