2 blogs created

Flat Screen TV
Dog Training Collar

I created two blogs stated above in yesterday and today.

The process is smooth, and the second blog (dog training collar) I just use around 3 hours to setup everything (including auto posts). Super fast and faster than the first one...

I do link building by submitting RSS to different rss directories. And the first one (flat screen tv) has already been indexed 12 pages by Google!

I remember that last time there is a site that I need more than 3 - 4 days to be indexed by Google.

But this time it is good, and I think it is because I have submitted my site to many different RSS directories. Ping.fm, twitterfeed and twitter are also very useful in link building. I highly suggest to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCPDF How to show/display Chinese Character?

How to fix fancy box/Easy Fancybox scroll not work in mobile

Wordpress Load balancing: 2 web servers 1 MySQL without any Cloud services